Expression


No.
Asking for Permission
Giving Permission
Refusing Permission
1.
May I borrow this newspaper ?
Sure
I am so sorry
2.
Shall we buy the tickets ?
Of Course
No, Thanks
3.
Would you please open the window  ?
Certainly
No, you wouldn’t
4.
May  I offer you something to drink ?
That’s sound nice
I am afraid
5.
Would you like some coffee ?
Yes, Please
No, thanks
6.
Can I borrow your ruler?
Yes, you can
No, you can’t
7.
Shall we go for a walk ?
That’s good idea
No, I shall not
8.
Could I open window please ?
Yes, Of course
No, you couldn’t
9.
Allow me introduce myself ?
Surely
I am afraid
10.
Would you show me the bus to the museum ?
Yes, certainly
No, I wouldn’
11.
Could i see it ?
Yes, you could
No, I not like
12.
May you go with me ?
I hope so
No, Thank you
13.
Can I help you ?
Yes, you can
No, you can’t
14.
What else can I do for you ?
Yes, you can
I’m afraid yes
15.
Will you accompany me go to swimming ?
That’s all right
No, I won’t
16.
Can you pick me up tomorrow ?
Sure
I am not sure
17.
Would you post this letter for me ?
I would not
I am sorry
18.
Do you want me to help you with your homework ?
Yes, if you don’t mind
No, I don’t
19.
Would you mind waiting for me a minute please !
Of course not
No, I wouldn’t
20.
Shall we be walking to school together ?
Yes, I shall
No, I shall not

No comments:

Post a Comment